I just created a simple tool that allows the easy installation (and deletion) of EventReceiver-Definitions with SharePoint. It’s a stand-alone tool written in C# and it must be executed on the Server that runs SharePoint.
The tool is named “EventReceiver-Installer” and is now in Version
- Browse web-applications
- Categorized view of EventReceivers
- Deletion of EventReceiver-Definitions
- Adding of multiple EventReceiver-Definitions with one click
- Retrieves the assemblies full-name (no more Reflector required)
Your can download it here (443KB) for free. The license is included in the archive.
This is Version 1.1 and there will be additional improvements.
Support of Document-Libraries and Websites
- Support for different credentials (not the current user)
- Multi-Deletion of EventReceiver-Definitions
Definition types grouped be target (list, document library, website)